Bees Wax Wraps - 3 Assorted Square wraps Bees
Fancy a good looking alternative to clingfilm?
These attractive eco-friendly wraps are made of natural beeswax and resin, come in 3 colours and sizes and last up to 1 year.
They are breathable, reusable and with all natural ingredients ensure we respect our global environment.
- Reusable - Single use plastic clingfilm creates up to 20% of total kitchen waste.
- Compostable - When your product is at the end of its life, place in your compost bin knowing you've helped to reduce plastic waste.
- Lifespan - Up to 1 Year (200 Uses).
- Waste reduced - Reduced clingfilm consumption by 740,000 miles!(Total UK household use in one year).
So toss your cling wrap into the bin and embrace these sustainable wraps instead!
Finally, a way to feel good about our culinary choices.
Contains pine resin.
Bees wax wraps work by using the warmth of your hands.
After use, wash your Beeswax Wrap with mild dish washing soap and cool water, and then let it hang to dry.
You can store your wrap in a drawer or on the counter.
Every few months to re-pasteurise and re-set your Beeswax Wrap, put it between baking paper and iron.
30cm, 25cm, 20cm.
Every item is hand packed into our signature Clearstone boxes which are,
- 100% Recyclable & Compostable
- 100% Plastic Free
- Made in the UK from certified wood
- Made with ink based on plants rather than petroleum
- Made with natural glue construction
- Made from recycled materials