Bees Wax Wrap Organic Cotton- All rounder 3 Assorted Square Wraps
Calling all Foodies! Liven up your table and preserve all of the delicious dishes you cook.
Introducing Bees Wax Wraps! A non-toxic alternative to cling film and all those polluting plastics.
Made from 100% Organic cotton and lasting up to 1 year, providing an excellent eco-friendly wrapping experience.
- Reusable - Single use plastic clingfilm creates up to 20% of total kitchen waste.
- Compostable - When your product is at the end of its life, place in your compost bin knowing you've helped to reduce plastic waste.
- Lifespan - Up to 1 Year.
- Waste reduced - Reduced clingfilm consumption by 740,000 miles! (Total UK household use in one year).
How good does that sound? One product that isn't just sustainable, but also ethical.
What's not to love?
Contains pine resin
Bees wax wraps work by using the warmth of your hands.
After use, wash your Beeswax Wrap with mild dishwashing soap and cool water, and then let it hang to dry.
You can store your wrap in a drawer or on the counter.
Every few months to re-pasteurise and re-set your Beeswax Wrap, put it between baking paper and iron.
30cm, 25cm, 20cm
Every item is hand packed into our signature Clearstone boxes which are,
- 100% Recyclable & Compostable
- 100% Plastic Free
- Made in the UK from certified wood
- Made with ink based on plants rather than petroleum
- Made with natural glue construction
- Made from recycled materials
Had never used this product before but love a picnic.. This is so ideal absolutely love the fabric prints 3 different sizes for all my snax with mini me en route.. Will recommend and by again. ❤️
Hi Pippa, thank you for the great review and glad you are happy with the wraps. We really appreciate that you have taken the time out to give us feedback and support our business.