Seaweed, Seasalt, Orange & Lemon 100g - Cold Process Soap Bar
Did you know sea water is one of the most healing waters on Earth?
Sea water is often used for massage therapy because of its warm exfoliating salt crystals that texture your skin - these soaps will give you a fantastic shower like none other!
- This soap bar is made with natural seaweed, organic orange and lemon essential oils.
- Nothing prepares or cleanses the senses like a visit to the seaside does, and so should your bathroom routine!
- The ultimate beach day awaits you with every bath or shower, from your very own rock pool.
Subtle scent light sweet citrus.
A luxurious soap for both body & hands.
I'm Karen, the founder of Bán íon soap.
The story begins in the kitchen laboratory of Bán íon (meaning Pure White in Irish) cottage nestled in a small rural village in the north of Ireland.
Formally from a nursing background but as my family grew I developed an interest in the use of natural, non toxic, irritant free skin care to use at home, as both my children had infantile eczema. This led to a career change where I worked as a skincare consultant in a leading cosmetic/skincare company.
Since becoming a grandmother and qualifying as a Master Herbalist four years ago, I decided to formulate my own botanical recipes for cold pressed soap, something my own grandmother did many years ago.
My passion is creating ethical skincare which is great for the environment and for my customers. I use only the highest quality of ingredients, free from SLS, paraben, SLES and palm oils, while manufacturing in a small batch process that produces minimal waste. It's these roots that continue to shape Bán íon Soap ethos.
Sodium Olivate ( Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate ( Coconut Oil ), Sodium Shea Butterate ( Shea Butter), Fuchs Vesiculosus ( additive free, 100% natural Bladderwrack) Citrus Limonum ( Vegan Lemon Essential Oil) Palmaria palmata ( Vegan Dulse) Porphyria umbilicis ( Vegan Laver) Ulva lactuca ( Vegan Sea Lettuce) Seasalt*Limonene *Citral *Linalool (* naturally occurs in Essential Oils)
Every item is hand packed into our signature Clearstone boxes which are,
- 100% Recyclable & Compostable
- 100% Plastic Free
- Made in the UK from certified wood
- Made with ink based on plants rather than petroleum
- Made with natural glue construction
- Made from recycled materials