Fruit Tea with Lemongrass, Grapefruit and Tea Tree 50g - Conditioner Bar
There's no better way to start your day than with a cup of tea!
A zesty citrus and tea tree scent provides an invigorating freshness for your hair. This handcrafted conditioner bar is made with natural ingredients like Olive and Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter to leave hair soft, shiny and silky.
- Tea Tree oil has natural anti-dandruff properties while Lemongrass promotes healthy growth of hair due to its scalp stimulant effect on the follicles.
- Grapefruit essential oil is another effective ingredient because it stimulates circulation which encourages a faster rate of growth for healthier tresses that look lovely!
So indulge in the aroma reminiscent of a light iced tea beverage with bursts of grapefruit sweetness or enjoy some lemon grassy goodness that will give you peace all day long.
Pairs perfectly with our fruit tea shampoo! Click Here
Scent of Lemongrass, Grapefruit & Tea Tree.
About 60 washes which results in the equivalent of 2-3 bottles of conditioner.
After using your shampoo, wet this conditioner bar in shower and rub into your hair starting at your scalp and work down to your ends. Your hair should feel slick with the conditioner and rinse thoroughly. The conditioner can be reapplied to ends and left in as a detangler. Dry and style hair as usual.
The bars are highly concentrated and last for about 50-75 washes.
Cetyl alcohol, Theobrama Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Benhenrtimonium Methosulfate, Butylene, Glycol, Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, Citrus Paradisi (grapefruit) Peel oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree) Leaf oil
May contain traces of allegens
Every item is hand packed into our signature Clearstone boxes which are,
- 100% Recyclable & Compostable
- 100% Plastic Free
- Made in the UK from certified wood
- Made with ink based on plants rather than petroleum
- Made with natural glue construction
- Made from recycled materials