At first, transitioning to a zero waste lifestyle can feel daunting. Can you really go plastic free? Where do you begin? Making an eco-friendly shift in your day to day life doesn’t have to be intimidating. You certainly don’t need to sell your car and buy a farm to sustain yourself. Not everyone is in a position to live a zero waste lifestyle, but every little choice we make can still affect our planet, hopefully, for the better. The transition to becoming more eco-friendly can be made one step at a time. Not sure where to start? Consider swapping your plastic products out for zero waste products. Toothbrushes and hairbrushes are good examples of this. Today, let’s look at a bamboo comb and the benefits of using a bamboo comb.
Bamboo Comb Benefits
- Our bamboo combs are 100% vegan. They’re durable and can last for years, but when your product does eventually outlast its usefulness, it can be thrown out and will safely biodegrade much more quickly than plastic will (In only a few years instead of hundreds).
- Our combs are strong enough to conquer even the most tangled hair. They are durable and built to last for years of daily use.
- Our combs are strong and sturdy enough that they will glide easily through your hair. They won’t bend or break easily through daily use.
- Bamboo products can help to reduce static and frizz in your hair. This will also reduce snagging and breaking in your hair and could leave your hair shinier too.
- Bamboo combs are suitable for all hair types.
- A bamboo comb can give your hair the feel of nature. The shape is comforting in the hand and the scent of bamboo can offer a little extra soothing in the morning that a plastic comb simply can’t compete with.
- Our products do not contain any plastic, and all the bamboo that makes up our combs and other bamboo products is harvested in a way that does not disturb the pandas who rely on bamboo for food. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources on the planet. It grows rapidly even in damaged soil, and the yield of harvesting bamboo is higher than the yield of harvesting timber. Best of all, there is still plenty for the pandas when the harvest is over.
- For every bamboo comb we sell, we plant 5 trees in your honour. Not only does your purchase help you enjoy a zero waste and zero guilt product, but it also helps the environment and provides local people with income for each tree they plant.
Considering a bamboo comb? You can find bamboo combs, vegan shampoo bars, sustainable coconut bowls, reusable bowl covers, and many more plastic-free alternatives to everyday products at clearstone.co.uk. Shop now and begin a climate positive, waste-free life today. Since the festive season is upon us, consider opting for free festive gift wrapping when you make your purchase: completely waste-free! The planet thanks you back!